Dog.bg Форуми : Three little puffy puppies are looking for homes and owners whom they promise to love.

Към съдържанието

Свернуть Прикрепени тагове

Не са намерени подобни тагове
Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Three little puffy puppies are looking for homes and owners whom they promise to love. ADOPTED!

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   JennyB Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 07 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

Three little puffy puppies are looking for homes and owners whom they promise to love.

The puppies are very calm and try to obey, they're all female, 2 months old, fluffy, affectionate and healthy. They are also deloused.

The puppies don't have the luck to be pure breed doggies that can be sold to responsible people. This doesn't mean they will give less love to their future owners. Their story is touching and filled with lucky circumstances. They're born in the city of Blagoevgrad, but were sent to the capital Sofia, as the municipality in Blagoevgrad started murdering the homeless animals. To avoid this the little puppies had to be moved out of there.

Now in Sofia the little puffy girls wait for the right people to come and give them a home. Help these little pure angels have the nice lives they deserve.

You can call for them at: +359 884 066 304 - Jenny (any time)

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

#2 Потребителят е офлайн   JennyB Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 12 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

Our sister Greta left our home with her new family - nice and loving people from country. Wishing her long and happy life, but we are little bit sad that those great family choosed her instead of us zz_020.gif

We still wait for our new home and family to love! Let us introduce our cute persons, see how big we are now!

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

#3 Потребителят е офлайн   JennyB Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 15 December 2009 - 10:31 PM

We are happy to say that one more of us have a new home and owners - our brown sister today left us with her new friends. af_089.gif

So, now I am alone... a little sad... and full of Great Hope that Santa will bring me the only present I want - people to love forever! Here is my picture, hey You, take me with You... I'll come with you to the End of the world...

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка

#4 Потребителят е офлайн   JennyB Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 27 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

All the puppies are adopted!

The last little sister - Beba found her new home and wonderful friends in Dupnitsa town. ae_085.gif

Wishing you all the best, little puppies, be happy and present your love to people every day, every day! wub.gif

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни