Dog.bg Форуми : A dog in danger! Looking for a foster home!

Към съдържанието

Свернуть Прикрепени тагове

Не са намерени подобни тагове
Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

A dog in danger! Looking for a foster home! ADOPTED!

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   Kamunyak Икона

• Advanced Member
  • Икона
  • Група: Без дом
  • Interests:Animals

Публикувано: 29 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

This is Goshko and here is his story. This black beauty is at about 10 months old. He appeared in our neighbourhood in July this year. He was extremely lean and so scared that he hid under a car and didn’t come out at all – he was beaten and stoned. I began feeding him at night, when it was dark, so that the neighbours couldn’t see what I was doing. When he grew up a little, he couldn’t hide under the cars anymore and during the daytime he just disappeared God knows where… Now, when we come home after work and he sees our car, he sits by it – he sleeps near it and waits until he finishes feeding, then in the morning he just disappears again. Goshko is extremely clever /having in mind that stupidity is a privilege of people/, very kind – hearted and vital! I treat him regularly against internal and external parasites, but he has no other manipulations. I was afraid to vaccinate him when he was little because he lives outside and could get sick or worse. But I am ready to handle all that is needed if somebody likes him and can guarantee to take a good care of him. I will take care of the vaccine, passport, and castration. I don’t know his exact kilograms, but I assume he will grow up to be a big dog. When I feed him, no matter how hungry he is, Goshko never growls, never keeps his food, he literally lets me thrust my hand into his mouth! He loves playing, he is kind and gets along perfectly with everyone – cats, dogs… Goshko is not aggressive at all. He disappeared a month ago, and now he is back with us, but very thin and exhausted, only he knows what happened to him and where he wandered… Let’s not forget that we are surrounded by “well – wishers”, which is exactly the reason why I am so afraid for his life and well – being!
Goshko is in Bulgaria, Targovishte.
For contacts: phone: +359898574045 – Sofi Boyanova
Here are some pictures of the boy:

Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
Прикачена снимка
User's Signature

Качена снимка

#2 Потребителят е офлайн   Kamunyak Икона

• Advanced Member
  • Икона
  • Група: Без дом
  • Interests:Animals

Публикувано: 16 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Goshko's been through some trouble! We found him a foster home in a village, but he ran away from it and unfortunately he was found caught in a steel - jaw trap... We couldn't save his front paw, that suffered from the trap, the injury was too serious, but we found the boy a home in Germany! For now Goshko is in Varna in a wonderful foster home, where he is perfectly cared of and has a lot of four - legged friends to play with. He will leave for his new home in Germany in 2 - 3 months! He is feeling great and as his foster daddy says - watching him playing in the snow with his friends, you could never tell he is a three - legged doggy, if you didn't already know that!
Please, move his story to the happy end section, thank you!
User's Signature

Качена снимка

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни