• Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Aiden is looking for his best friend

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   lisinka Икона

• PipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 03 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Aiden is about month old, very playful and cute. I found him near the dumpster where he was dumped by somebody, without his mother, his siblings or a possible way to survive. He didn't leave the place all day even when the rain started. He seemed so lost and lonely that I just picked him up and put him in my jacket because he was cold, trembling all the time. He didn't even have the strength to make a sound, he just curled up in my jacket and fell asleep. At my house, first, he ate and then went to sleep. He didn't make any sound at all. After half an hour, he was ready for adventures, so he started looking around the house, almost gave heart attack to one of my dogs because she obviously had forgotten what is like to be a pup; the other one Aiden licked for about a minute so it's safe to say that he's good with other dogs. He is looking for responsible, loving person/people who can give him a little attention so that he can “drown” them in love. If you're interested, write me here, or beret_a@abv.bg

Прикачена снимка

Прикачена снимка

#2 Потребителят е офлайн   lisinka Икона

• PipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 04 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Hi again :)

Some new pictures of Aiden. He's still playful and waiting to be noticed by his family. He's staying with a friend because one one of my dogs doesn't get along with him in spite of Aiden's efforts to be liked. He can;t live there for long, though.

Please help him find happiness because he deserves it. He is too small for the street.

Прикачена снимка
With a new friend

Прикачена снимка
Just foolin'around

Прикачена снимка

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни