• Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

От Смолян, с. Селча Оцени темата: -----

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   greeneyed Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 31 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Това нещо се върти из интернет. Изглежда ми нагласено. Но все пак да попитам : Вярно ли е ? Възможно ли е? Някой от Смолянско с информаця?
Казват , че някакъв лекар в смолянско пробрал и се грижел за парализирано куче, а негови съселяни влезли в двора и били парализираното куче.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZCnRYYxzaro

https://www.facebook...589874617690272

#2 Потребителят е офлайн   greeneyed Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 07 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Оказа се , че е истина. И АРС са сложили петицията на сайта си. А явно е имало и предаване по телевизита.
https://www.facebook...ofia?ref=stream

петиция
https://www.change.o...in-his-own-home

И още.
https://www.facebook...Help?ref=stream

Явно в чужбина е имало повече отзвук.

#3 Потребителят е офлайн   Chavo Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Покажи галерията

Публикувано: 07 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Да бяхте видели в оригиналното видео за какво става дума - http://tv7.bg/news/c...ts/9670202.html

#4 Потребителят е офлайн   dikari Икона

• Advanced Member
  • Икона
  • Група: Без дом

Публикувано: 07 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Борко има страничка. Има и репортаж за него в CNN,но трябва да събере гласове, за да да бъде излъчен.
https://www.facebook...dBorkoNeedsHelp
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-952130
Очевидно чужденците са по-чувствителни към насилието от нас.
User's Signature

Качена снимка

#5 Потребителят е офлайн   greeneyed Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 07 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Показване на мнениетоChavo, в 07 April 2013 - 09:58 AM, написа:

Да бяхте видели в оригиналното видео за какво става дума - http://tv7.bg/news/c...ts/9670202.html

Гледах го. Първо го гледах на някакъв английски сайт. Заболя ме от това , което прочетох в коментарите под статията по адрес на българите и затова попитах дали е истина . Мислех ( даже се надявах) , че може да е нагласена работа покрай негативното отношение заради очакваните български и румънски емигранти в Англия.

Сега като гледам , че е истина, не ми става по-хубаво.
Няма причина на света да пребиеш инвалид , дори да е куче
Както казва водещата, отишли преди работното време, вратата била заключена и един прескочил оградата и започнал да бие кучето.
Междувременно се вижда , че вратата на самата сграда е отворена и другите кучета дори не лаят, камо ли да нападат.
Само не знам дали е докторът този , които се появи и затвори вратата. И на него ме е яд! Вместо да излезе да защити инвалидото куче, или да го прибере вътре , той се крие!

Подписах петициите.

И не ми е жал за тези уж-хора, които уж са болни, защото и те нямат жал към другите болни - в случая едно безпомощно куче.

#6 Потребителят е офлайн   simona623 Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Публикувано: 07 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Докторът не е знаел, че Борко е пребит отвън.

Цитат

Karien
30 minutes ago
"It was like the scene from a movie, yet for Doctor Georgi Litov it was a nightmare that had become a reality.”

After the mob left, Dr Litov discovered his disabled dog Borko was in pain and very distressed, yet it was not until he watched the news on Television that evening that he realised exactly what had happened to him. In an interview with K9 Rescue today, Dr Litov said “When I heard Borko screaming, I still did not suspect what was going on, thinking that maybe some other dog had sneaked in through a hole in the fence and that they ‘argue’ as often happens. Despite his disability, Borko will often scare off healthy bigger dogs.” Dr Litov continued “Not for a moment did I suspect that Borko was fighting for his life, being attacked by a human animal, trespassing on my property with a huge baseball bat in his hand. Fortunately, he survived this ordeal and now he is safe and comfortable.” Dr Litov described today how it all started last year after he found Borko as a puppy in the street, dragging himself on his belly, crying from pain, hunger and fear, his spinal column severed.

Appalled how someone could beat a puppy and fracture his spine, leaving him to suffer in this way, Dr Litov filed a Petition to the Regional Public Prosecutor's Office (see Appendix 1) yet did not even receive an acknowledgement from them.

“From that moment, Borko became a part of my life forever”, Dr Litov said “I've been nursing and caring for him as my own child ever since. He made friends with my other dog Danny, also rescued from the streets in 2008 and later Jacko, who I found on the streets limping after having been abused and one of his front legs badly injured.” Dr Litov continued “Borko has made significant progress with his condition since then - at the beginning he was paraplegic, yet slowly, as the time went by, he started moving his legs and now he can even stand up with very little support. That is a miracle. The vets believed he would never be able to walk again and humane euthanasia seemed for them the logical solution. Yet Borko proved them wrong.”

In his own words, Dr Litov describes what happened on 12th March, when mobsters came into his home later that day… “That same day, in the afternoon, two brutes from the "lynch mob" filmed by TV7 crew, entered my office and started shouting, kicking and forcing some of the locked doors in the building. They were shouting "where is the crippled dog". I knew then that they were coming back for Borko. I called the police and after they arrived, the two brutes were forced out. Then a woman and another man appeared out of nowhere, saying they were from the Municipality of Devin. They had no identification on them to prove who they were, nor could they provide a logical reason for being in my office. Understandably I was suspicious. Then they demanded that I should open the doors of all the rooms in the building. I knew that for some reason they were also looking for Borko. I declined firmly and said a few times in front of witnesses that I am the tenant and they have no right to enter any of the rooms without my permission. Then I was threatened that they would smash the locked doors and go in. Then the man, who turned out to be the Deputy Mayor of Devin, Vladimir Rosenov Daskalov, said that he would speak to a lawyer on the cell phone. He was furious. Minutes later he said that they had every right to go in. By that time the two brutes were back inside my home again, creating havoc. It was a nightmare. Finally I succumbed to their threats, especially when the two police officers also turned against me and advised me to comply.

What followed was degrading and humiliating. They searched the premises and found little Borko in his room, shaking and trembling. He was horrified to see the faces of the same people who had attacked him in the morning and he wet himself from fear. Photographs were taken of him as “evidence” and of a few feral cats in the basement, who sometimes find shelter there. The mobsters were triumphant. On his way out, the Deputy Mayor said that I should leave the village immediately, because ‘it was not safe for me to stay’. The two policemen heard that and then I asked them for permanent police protection, but they declined and left”. Violating someone else's property by force and deception is a criminal act, according to the Bulgarian Penal Code, yet not only was this condoned by Government Officials and Police, it was orchestrated and filmed by Bulgarian news channel TV7, owned by Alegro Capital of London. Dr Litov consulted an attorney and on the 27th of March an official complaint was sent to the Regional Public Prosecutors office in Smolyan and another to the District Police Department in Smolyan, asking for Police protection. Neither the Public Prosecutors nor the Police Department have responded and when approached last week, they have both declined comment."

Наистина ужасна история. За съжаление е поредната такава в нашата страна.
User's Signature

Качена снимка

#7 Потребителят е офлайн   castaneda Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Покажи галерията

Публикувано: 08 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Понякога ме срам, че съм българка. Изроди има по цял свят, но тук концентрацията на кв.м. е ужасяваща.

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни