Dog.bg Форуми : Katherina is begging for HELP!!!

Към съдържанието

Свернуть Прикрепени тагове

Не са намерени подобни тагове
Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Katherina is begging for HELP!!! Urgent HELP - an adorable cat in trouble needs of home!

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   valo Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 19 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

This is Katherina - Yesterday I and my husband literally break her out of the teeth of a very large dog - which was with children, who of course they could not resist such a large animal ... It is a miracle that Katherina has no damages on her body except a small wound on the back ... We do not have the heart to let the cat in the street after being rescued from the dog - she needed a vet after the dog attack, furthermore - she is so trusting and social, that there is no chance for her to survive in our neighborhood (Ovcha kupel 1, Sofia), where can not survive even cats born and raised on the street. Katherina is about a year old, very affectionate, over-trusting and ... pregnant ... Next week will be neutered. We assume that she had been kicked out on the street by her ex-owners just because she got pregnant. She had been a domestic cat with sure - she has perfect hygiene habits and is well aware of the locations of the apartment (our panel blocks are identical) ... At the moment when we took her home and she lied down in the slippers of my husband and went to sleep ... We look for her VERY URGENTLY first - a foster home, then a forever home. A FOSTER HOME - its VERY URGENT in order, because we absolutely can not keep her at home more than a few days. The apartment in which we live is not our own, and in it we have 4 cats already. If we do not find her a foster home will have to go back to the street. There is no doubt that there Katherina will die within hours - in the best: with days... She has no animal instinct to survive - I saw it with my own eyes, until the dog was trying to kill her! She might have been born at home and could be who knows what generation a row - so my vet supposed.
We ask for your help only for foster home, just a place where she could stay till we find a forever one - we will provide the food for Katherina! Should not come to that - to get her back on the street! She is so defenseless and vulnerable!
Let's give her a chance to find a home and owners! She is the perfect cat for a home: purring in your lap, caressing, so beautiful and infinitely gentle, meek and obedient, and you would not realize that there is a kitten at home if you do not see her - so quiet she is! She is like a dog - as I tell her: " Come here!" - she just comes without the typical call to a cat, I say to her: "Do not go there!" - And she immediately stops and returns. She sleeps on a blanket and not moves from there - only when one of us went to her begins hapily to enjoy. Katherina is so called "talking" cat - when someone is talking to her, she answers with a very sweet and strange sound, something between a strong throaty purr and gentle meow. But this is only if someone speaks to her - at other times she is silent. She is dewormed and as I said - she will be spayed at the beginning of the coming week.
Please help to dear Katherina to get a chance for a better life!
0897 31 11 86 - Elitsa, Sofia, Bulgaria

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема