Dog.bg Форуми : Maya - serene, gentle and meek, well-behaved, good-tempered, smart and health

Към съдържанието

Свернуть Прикрепени тагове

Не са намерени подобни тагове
Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Maya - serene, gentle and meek, well-behaved, good-tempered, smart and health craving for my own fur-ever People who will love and enjoy me

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   ogi.stefanova Икона

• Група: Потребители

Икона за мнението  Публикувано: 18 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hello, kind people. I am called Maya and I am about two years old. Until a month ago I was one of the many homeless dogs of Sofia who fight daily for their survival.
I was roaming the streets day in and day out in the hope of making it to the next day, hoping that I will find a good person to give me little food and water.
There were good people who had mercy especially when I begged a little. They would even stroke me sometimes. And so day after day I started dreaming about having someone to love me and stroke me,
and be happy with me and play with me. A Human! A Human I would love with all my heart until the very end! And this is how that began to happen: I was injured – a toe of my front right paw was broken and
it had caused a serious wound. I was lying by an alley in the Borisova garden when a couple with a dog walked by and actually noticed me. I got so excited that I got up immediately and limped to the girl who stroked me,
looked at my paw and decided to take me to the Central Vet Clinic. Thanks to a wonderful doctor – dr. Zlatinov – I quickly recovered and now I only have a little scar left. I am already running, jumping, playing with other doggies;
I don’t pay much attention to the kittens, but I do chase pigeons – I like watching them fly. I like watching the squirrels climbing up the trees. At the moment I am at a foster home where I have a buddy!
He’s called Charlie and we get along very well – he even allowed me to sleep in his bed. We have walks in the mornings and evenings – it’s when we go potty. Nevermind I was a stray doggie –
I am very hygienic and don’t like going potty in the house – I always go outside. I am very well-behaved on walks, I do not mind walking on the lead and when I’m let off it, I am always careful not to go further than 2 meters away from the Humans.
I know the commands “come here”, “not there” and “no”. At the moment I am being taught to sit when told to. If I am told off, I immediately stop doing whatever I was. I am certainly not whimsical about food, I would eat whatever there is –
I do still remember what is like not to have food for days. My foster mommy gives me meat, vegetables, rice, macaroni, cheese, eggs. I always finish my whole meal, but I am careful to leave the vegetables for last – you know, as dessert.
I have put on weight and now I weigh 13 kg. I have a very strong immune system – after all I grew up and survived on the street. I am dewormed and I have had antiflea and anti-tick treatment. I have a microchip and I am spayed.
I don’t have a passport yet but this is no problem to arrange.
All in all that’s it about me. I do not cause trouble, I am very serene, gentle and meek, well-behaved, good-tempered, smart and healthy. I am craving for my own fur-ever People who will love and enjoy me.
You can reach me at: +359885331068

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни