• Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Историята на едно хъски

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   petty Икона

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 14 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

Текстът е изключително интересен и тъжен.Кара ни да се замислим относно избора на ветеринар и това как храним кучето.Бях правила хубав превод на текста,но не мога да го намеря.С гугъл преводача са получава донякъде добър превод.

It’s easy to spot very bad allopathic veterinarians,” says Roger Biduk, “who care more about the huge amounts of $$$$ they can make off you instead of the health of your cat/dog. Run away if they recommend as a first resort:
Annual/frequent vaccinations.
Poisonous, toxic, carcenogenic chemical pesticides for flea/heartworm (pills, topical applications, injections, collars).
Powerful drugs such as steroids (i.e. prednisone), antibiotics, corticosteroids, NSAIDs.
“Prescription diets” such as Purina Veterinary Diets, Iams Veterinary Formulas, Hill’s Prescription Diets, Science Diet, Eukanuba Veterinary Diets, Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition or Royal Canin Veterinary Therapeutic Formulas.
Always avoid the average vet who only practices basic allopathic veterinary and ALWAYS work with a good allopathic veterinarian who has taken advanced post-graducate studies and training and is qualified to practice holistic veterinary and integrative medicine, most of whom do phone consultations.”
My Siberian Husky, His Diet, His Story
He’s the healthiest dog with the best demeanor of the dozens I see every day. But when I met him wandering a deserted highway by himself in a snowstorm, the opposite was true.
Danya 2He was irritable and hyperactive with brown teeth and discolored gums, obese at 110 lbs. with fat deposits covering his body and allergies that made him scratch so much he would bleed, his paws were raw from gnawing at them. His eyes were cloudy, giving an aura of life without purpose. Did I mention he was also diabetic…?
He was obviously being fed a terrible kibble diet containing little or no meat, full of carbohydrates with cheap and often dangerous fillers such as grains, corn, wheat and soy with loads of GMOs, starches, sugars and gluten with chicken/meat by-products and generic-named ingredients like animal fat, animal digest, meat and bone meal, fish oil, fish meal, etc. thrown in… a typical unhealthy veterinarian/grocery store brand like Hills Prescription Diet, Royal Canin, Science Diet, Purina, Pedigree, Ol’ Roy, Iams, Eukanuba, etc.
I immediately took him to the local veterinarian hospital for a diabetes check and here is what the two moronic veterinarians who only practice allopathic veterinary, one being the owner, wanted to prescribe for my Siberian Husky:
Danya3For his allergies, a very, very powerful steroid, Prednisone, which is most often misused, over-prescribed and has a history of very, very, bad side effects while compromising the immune system and negatively affecting major organs like the kidneys and liver. This very powerful steroid does absolutely nothing to cure the cause of the allergies… it only hides or suppresses the symptoms while the underlying cause gets worse by the day. Good vets that are qualified to practice holistic/intgrative medicine work to cure the underlying problem, not to suppress the symptoms like allopathic vets do.
For the diabetes, insulin called Numulin-N.
And to make matter even worst, for his weight, Hill’s Science Diet Adult Light which is loaded with GMOs, starches, sugars, gluten and contains only ONE meat ingredient with the following cheap, horrible and often dangerous fillers: Brewers Rice, Pea Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Pea Bran Meal, Powdered Cellulose (sawdust) , Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp and is a whopping 47.3% carbohydrates and a pitiful 24.9% protein. You can see the harm these ingredients would have caused my Siberian here… there’s not a living creature on this planet that will lose weight on any garbage like this being 47% carbohydrates!
aaaIf I followed the advice of these two moronic vets which was to administer steroids, insulin and a horrible, low-quality pet food, he would most probably be dead by now and I would have racked up thousands and thousands of $$$$ in needless vet bills… when all he needed was a species-appropriate diet, the exact opposite of what these two moronic vets were recommending!
And for those of you who think I’m sounding “unprofessional” by calling these vets “morons”, let me tell all of you something… if I’m trusting any veterinarian with the life of my dog and I follow their advice which turns out to be the worst possible, not only do I have the right to call them a moron, I also have the right to present them with a nice, big, fat lawsuit!
dogs more meat signs
I put him on a species-appropriate, balanced, enzyme-rich raw meat diet (49% protein, 6% carbohydrates, 0% starch, 0% gluten and 0% sugar) and the transformation was immediate!
His irritability and hyperactivity are things of the past and he’s now a favorite of children and other dogs . The allergies, gnawing and scratching vanished, his teeth are now whiter than mine and his gums are a bright red with muscle now replacing the fat that previously covered his body. His eyes (one amber and one blue) are clear, lucid and full of life. Did I mention he lost 50 lbs. in four months, his diabetes disappeared into thin air and he now weighs 60 lbs…!
raw-foods 2
When feeding a cat/dog a balanced raw or meat diet, feed 2%-3% of their ideal adult bodyweight (less to lose weight, more if very active) and the diet must be balanced or bad things can start to happen.
His daily diet takes just 5 minutes to make: 80% – 85% muscle meat (raw chicken, turkey, lamb or beef; 5% chicken or beef liver; 10% – 15% organ or offal meat (chicken hearts, green tripe, chicken gizzards, beef kidneys, brains), one raw egg with finely chopped shell, one meaty beef rib bone, a krill oil capsule, half a multivitamin and some beef/chicken fat and drippings that I keep in the fridge or freezer from the organic meats I eat (adds extra flavor, is high in linoleic acid and an excellent source of Omega 6 fatty acids). Everything bought at the grocery store for around $2/day!
I also give him a complete, high-potency probiotic that contains prebiotics with a minimum of 58 billion beneficial bacteria and 14 beneficial bacterial strains per serving.
Like my other cats/dogs I’ve had over the last thirty years, he will NEVER have to be treated for any food-related illness or disease leading to premature death (which is what up to 90% of vet visits are for excluding vaccinations).
You MUST always keep in mind that carnivores (dogs) and obligate carnivores (cats) eat meat, meat and more meat! Then why does the AVMA, AAHA, AAFP, NASPHV and most vets recommend brands dog money 4of kibble like Purina Veterinary Diets, Iams Veterinary Formulas, Hill’s Prescription Diets, Science Diet, Eukanuba Veterinary Diets, Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition and Royal Canin Veterinary Therapeutic Formulas that contain very little or NO MEAT… because they can make $40+/bag of pet food and the worst thing that could happen to the AVMA, AAHA and most veterinarians is HEALTHY ANIMALS… illness + disease = $$$$!
Going back to the times of the dinosaurs (have you ever read or seen documentaries of a carnivorous dinosaur eating anything but another dinosaur?), the diet of a carnivore has NEVER consisted of grains, rice, any soy or wheat product, corn, chicken by-products or meat by-products. All of these may be detrimental to their health. Regardless of what anyone says, these are simply fillers and cheap sources of protein, most often found in low quality pet food.
On the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) recently telling veterinarians to discourage pet owners from feeding raw pet food diets: “Sorry, AVMA, you are all wet on this one. My own raw fed dogs have been healthier for the past 20 years than my clients’ dog food eating dogs. Are we veterinarians promoting health or the pet food industry, with all its recalls, Chinese ingredients, and biologically inappropriate diets? And why in the world is AVMA worrying about what perhaps 2.5% of the pet food market does? Surely there are serious problems affecting more pets than this… how about the jerky treats from China that are actually killing dogs, which FDA refuse to order recalled.” Dr. Laurie S. Coger, DVM www.WholisticVet.com
Carbohydrates from grains and corn are also useless and dangerous to carnivores, they just make our animal companions fat (like humans). Carnivores get their energy from protein (meats) and fats, not from carbohydrates (grains).
“Most veterinarians acquire their only knowledge on pet nutrition in elective classes in veterinary school. These classes may only last a day and are often taught by representatives from pet food companies who make the worst food possible. Hill’s, lams and Purina are the largest contributors for these courses. Wonderful, isn’t it,” says Roger Biduk.
Ingredients such as by-products, grains, corn, wheat and soy can be highly indigestible for cats and dogs and they may be highly allergic to them. They may cause allergies, lack of energy, weight gain (or loss) dull coats, joint problems, arthritis, poor behavior, seizures and skin problems such as itching and excessive shedding and cause irritable bowel problems along with eye and ear infections.
They may cause preventable diseases such as Cancer, Feline Diabetes, Chronic Renal Failure (CRF), Urinary Crystals and Cystitis (bladder inflammation), Bladder/Kidney Stones, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Hepatic Lipidosis (Fatty Liver Disease), Diarrhea and more.
Click here to go to the page “Ingredients to Avoid in Pet Foods at all Costs”.
Click here to go to the page “Grains are Very, Very Bad for Your Obligate Carnivore Cat and Carnivore Dog”.
“What illnesses and diseases leading to premature death do ingredients like grains, corn, wheat, soy, by-products, meat/beef and bone meal, animal digest, animal fat and other questionable ingredients in many pet foods sold in veterinarian clinics and grocery stores contribute to? How about:
Cancer
Arthritis
Obesity
Heart disease
Dull or unhealthy coats
Skin problems,
Hip dysplasia,
Eye and ear problems
Allergies
Fleas and other parasites
Periodontal disease,
Lick granulomas
Thyroid imbalances
Personality disorders
Birth defects
Breeding problems
Diabetes
Chronic Renal Failure (CRF)
Urinary Crystals, Cancer
Cystitis (bladder inflammation),
Bladder stones
Kidney stones
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD),
Hepatic lipidosis (fatty liver disease)
Other minor and major illnesses and diseases leading to premature death.
What happens when you feed your cat/dog a species-appropriate, balanced, enzyme-rich raw meat diet or a commercial diet that resembles one: No visits to the dreaded veterinarians office for food-related illness or disease leading to premature death,” says Roger Biduk.

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни