Dog.bg Форуми : A story for a half-dog, half-man

Към съдържанието

Свернуть Прикрепени тагове

Не са намерени подобни тагове
Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

A story for a half-dog, half-man ADOPTED!

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   GHristo Икона

• Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 10 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Hello to everyone!
I want to pay some gratitude to all the people that are making efforts to help animals of any kind. It is really something and it is really hard most of the times. I want to share a story with you, hoping you could help me help the dog. Here it is:

On the 8th of November, I was heading to the nearby public bus station to meet a friend. As we were going home, a young labrador-like male caught up with us...and started walking along. We got to the main entrance and I took my keys out, the dog was just ready to enter, as if he was always living there, which kinda surprized me. We sat on the bench next to the door and he sat also, in front of us. I patted his head and all he did was to wave with his tail. In some seconds after he curled unter the bench, while I was discussing with my friend whether to take him or not. By the time I shut the door, he was standing just in front of it, started whining, got onto the bench and looked through the window above. That was the second thing that surprized me. That was just the thing that made me go back and let him in. As I opened the door of the elevator he just went in as if it was part of his daily routine. Without no objections from him, we did wash him. I found some canned pork, mixed it with some bread, and soon after, yet tired but still gracious, he find a place to lay down. I guess he had gone thourgh a lot lately, because his head just dropped down and fell asleep as a baby. I checked him from time to time during the whole night, never moved, he was sleeping so deep...
When I got up in the morning he was standing right in front of the entrance door of the apartment, around 7a.m. So I took him out, with no leash, because I didn't have one. Yet that didn't make any problems, he did his stuff. Even went to some other dogs, quite playful is he. After that we got home and I went to find an animal shop, bought a leash and some food. Ate all I gave him. The whole day after was pretty quite, no problems at all.
We took a walk in the early hours of the evening. This dog is full of surprizes, which is quite charming, isn't it. We faced no problems walking him on a leash. We met some people, even children, and he was a real gentleman. Then came an old lady with a female. It was really easy to see the pure joy of two dogs playing. After the walk we washed his feet and fed him. The whole night was quiet as the one before.
On the day after, we took a walk, met some other dogs and there was no sign of aggression, despite some ot the other dogs. He seems to be really easy to handle. We went straight to the veterinarian, so what did she told us:
He is around 1-2 years old, weights 21 kilos, paws are good, teeth, appetite, behavior - all in line. She cleaned his ears, made some procedures about parasites, internal and external. The only problem was some common spours (if it is the correct word), so we started a treatment. We are goind to run some blood and feces tests tomorrow.
I think he had been living with people before he was taken from the street for castration and put back on the street, but I guess we will never know. I really hope we could find him a decent home, bacause if he can surprize with so little things, he can do better with honesty and loyalty.

So, please, help us find him where he can show his-true-self.

P.S. - I will upload more photos аnd information from the tests soon. My e-mail is mindoyles@gmail.com, I am willing to help with what I can.

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

#2 Потребителят е офлайн   GHristo Икона

Публикувано: 14 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

The results from the blood tests show everything is good, from feces - good as well. He seems to be a very social dog. He is quite intelligent and he really needs someone to share love with.

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

#3 Потребителят е офлайн   GHristo Икона

Публикувано: 21 December 2014 - 03:40 PM