Страница 1 от 1
  • Икона
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

Street kittens saved - Hera Street kittens saved - Hera

#1 Потребителят е офлайн   galetosm Икона

• Група: Потребители

Публикувано: 13 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

Hello, I saved 2 kittens from the street some time ago, who probably would not have survived if I didn't take them home. My intention was to save them and keep them temporarily with me until they recover so that I can find a proper home and loving owners for both of them. I myself love animals and would have kept them because they are simply adorable and with time I became emotionally attached to them. But I already have a dog (German shepherd) and a 1-year-old male cat and I live in a small apartment for rent. It is already very difficult to keep a normal regime and hygiene with all the animals at home, I am overwhelmed but at least I was able to save them. I would like to give away the 2 saved kittens. they are doing very well: treated against parasites - internally and externally, as well as vaccinated. they both have passports from a Vet. they learned how to live in an apartment from my cat-they use only the cat toilet with silicone crystals inside and they only scratch their nails at the specially designed for this purpose toys. My cat was also taking care of them and grooming them. I will hereby publish 2 separate offers for the 2 kittens. this one is for Hera - female, white-rusty color, approx. 4-5 months old. Very smart, sociable and calm kitten. Very loving, cuddly, doesn't like to be alone - she either hugs with the other cats or comes to sleep on top of me. That's why she almost doesn't have independent photos. She can easily live at a home with other pets. Please, whoever is interested in taking her, contact me so that we can find her a warm home. E-mail: galetosm@gmail.com, Tel: +359 888 022 883. Galya

Снимка (и)

• Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка
  • Прикачена снимка

Страница 1 от 1
  • Не можеш да публикуваш нова тема
  • Не можеш да отговаряш в тази тема

1 потребители четат тази тема
0 потребители, 1 гости, 0 анонимни